Show Terms and Conditions
- The administration of the dolphinarium is not responsible for the date and time selected by the buyer. Therefore, purchased tickets cannot be exchanged.
- Purchased tickets cannot be canceled and/or refunded.
- The representative of the administration has the right to ask the visitor for an identity document to identify online tickets.
- In cases of no-show, the tickets become inactive and, therefore, it is impossible to attend the next performances.
- Before confirming the transaction, please verify the data you have selected: show date, time, number of seats, profile registration data.
- Tickets can be purchased with any valid credit card, except AMEX.
- After completing the transaction, you will receive an electronic ticket to the e-mail specified during registration on the site, and also on this site, the purchased ticket will be reflected electronically with the menu button “My tickets” below your name.
Interactive Terms and Conditions
- Children up to 5 years old;
- Under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic medicines;
- People with dermatological problems;
- Women during menstrual phase.
- For up to 14 year old children only 2 adults are allowed to accompany them at the pool, for the children older than 14 only 1 person is allowed. (Taking photos and videos are allowed free of charge).
- Before going into the pool:
- take off all accessories (jewelry, hair-pins, etc.);
- take a shower;
- clean your hands with disinfecting liquid.
- We provide safety vest for little children.
- Follow the instructions of the trainer.
- While interaction avoid touching dolphin’s eyes and respiratory holes.